Today I woke up to a wonderful surprise, Keren from Gothic
Angel Book Reviews chose me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
This is my first blogger award! *Jumps up and down* Okay so
maybe I’m a little excited!
Here are the rules that go along with this award:
1. 1. In a post on your blog nominate 15 fellow
bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (15 isn’t mandatory, but it’s a nice
gesture. Try and pick at least 5)
2. 2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger
3. 3. In the same post, thank the blogger who
nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. 4. In the same post, share 7 completely random
pieces of information about yourself.
5. 5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their
nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 Random things about me....
1. I love shoes, its seriously a problem. These are my favorite three pairs and yes I know crazy spectrum.
2. It's likely I love coffee even more than shoes.
3. When I was little I wanted to be a singer when I grew up.
4. When cast in films, I almost always get cast as the "bitch" or "goth" based entirely on my look.
5. I produce my best works when heartbroken.
6. I will always put myself between my family; blood or otherwise and danger to protect the ones I love.
7. I see the best in others and the worst in myself. Hell I am an Aries!
Enough about me! Time for my blog award recipients:
1. Compositions Danielle's writing is honest, grabs a hold of your soul kind of talent. <3 her.
2. This Authors Life Jessi is such a talented writer and I cherish her dearly
3. A Diary of a Book Addict Tee's love and passion for books leaks from her in her reviews. I <3 that about her!
4. The Penis Chronicles Because Dani and Megs say shit we wish we could. ;)
5. A Midnight Summers Read Amazing honest reviews. Jessica rocks.
Make sure to check all these blogs out!!